AdvisorRoadmap™ Black Friday SaleOrder before midnight on November 23rd and save 25% or more on Values-Based Financial Planning books and Financial Road Maps. CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW & SAVE 25% OR MORE!
The Financial Road Map®…The Key To Building Trust
“The foundation of every one of our 125 client relationships is the Financial Road Map®. It was central to the building of our $1.3M recurring revenue financial planning business.” – Brian F.
The Financial Road Map® is the ultimate “relationship-shifter“.
It will help you shift your client relationships to the level of trust necessary for them to:
- Consolidate All Of Their Assets With You
- Take Action On All Of Your Other Advice
- Happily Introduce You Others Who Will Become Your Next Ideal Clients
Just moving from an “8” to a “9” on the Trust Dial could be the difference between your clients placing all of their assets with you or going with someone else.
The Financial Road Map® has helped thousands of successful financial advisors and it can help you!
- The Financial Road Map® puts everything a client needs to make good choices about their financial planning on a single piece of paper.
- In subsequent meetings the Financial Road Map® then becomes the compass for acting on the advice they receive.
- In turbulent times the Financial Road Map® is the port in the storm that keeps them on plan.
In other words, the Financial Road Map® will:
- Help you get hired in the first place.
- Inspire clients to implement your advice.
- Keep clients on track regardless of what happens in the economy.
The Values-Based Financial Planning Book
“I used the Values-Based Financial Planning process to acquire every single one of my clients: 185 clients, $225M of AUM, almost $2M of business revenue, and a 7-figure personal income.” – Don V.
As an AdvisorRoadmap™ Member, learning and implementing the Values-Based Financial Planning process, the Values-Based Financial Planning book is key to help you create distinction and build trust with prospective clients. This book is best utilized as the free, simple, and relevant gift offered to prospects during Critical Conversation #1 and as part of the Referral Process.
This book will help your prospects put things in to perspective and help them understand that not worrying about their finances is critical to having a life that excites them. If your prospects want to make smart choices about their money, based on what is important to them, this is the gift for them.
Financial Road Maps & Values-Based Financial Planning booksSave 25%
- Order any amount of Values-Based Financial Planning books or Financial Road Map® packages (25 / package) for only $22.50 each!
Black Friday Special Package DealSave Over 38% (Total Value = $810)
- 25 Values-Based Financial Planning books
- 2 packs of Financial Road Maps (50 total)